A Design Consultation is the launching pad for every new project with Bella Vie Interiors. During this two-hour meeting we will discuss the scope of work, your goals for the space and your budget and finish with a clear understanding of your project requirements. We’ll cover off on all priorities and challenges, solve what we can on the spot and map out your next steps.
We start every project with a documented Design Consultation, but they’re also an excellent stand-alone resource for those running their own projects. Ask us all the tough design questions you've been deliberating over.
Follow these Simple Steps to Book your Design Consultation:
- Purchase this Package
- Schedule the Design Consultation
- Take the Lifestyle Questionnaire
- Gather a few Inspiration Images
- Discuss your budget with all parties involved
What to Expect from a Design Consultation…
- This session gives you certainty that your project is set up for success. In a short, sharp meeting, we can cover a lot. We’ll learn about your vision and enhance it with our practical experience and design expertise.
- We’ll consider your master plan, look at budget and timeframes, and offer introductions to our network.
- We’ll run through our process in detail, ensuring you fully understand how we work from beginning to end so that at the end of the consultation you’ll have clarity on how to move forward with your design or renovation, regardless of whether you choose to engage with our services or not.
- If you’re a DIY’er, we can help resolve design dilemmas and provide you with recommendations for selections, suppliers and other consultants, giving you the confidence to complete your project on your own.
- Soon after, you’ll receive a summary of everything we’ve covered and advice for moving forward.
How to get the most out of your Design Consultation…
- Prepare some Inspiration Images to review during your consultation to help define your design style and vision for the space. Pinterest, Houzz, Instagram and magazine images are all great tools for planning your design project.
- Have a conversation with all parties involved in this design project (spouse/partner, roommate, family, children, etc.) regarding their wish lists and the budget BEFORE the Design Consultation. This assists us to recommend the best design service for you.
- Get excited! You’ve taken the first step towards creating a home you'll love.